When placing an order online with Takeaway Web Design you agree and are bound to the terms and conditions outlines below. Takeaway Web Design reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. We do not currently charge VAT on any of our services.
- Any new domain names registered will be under the ownership and control of Takeaway Web Design. The customer can request ownership and transfer of domains free of charge. This can be done anytime.
- All domain renewals are included in your pay monthly package unless agreed otherwise.
- Takeaway Web Design take no liability for any loss of profit or website downtime caused by expiration of domain names or other technical faults caused by any third party or domain registrar.
- All new website accounts require payment via online Card Payment. As soon as we have confirmation of payment we usually commence work on the next working day.
- Takeaway Web Design will require for you to supply textual content to be added to your website, you may also supply images and we can also supply stock images free of charge, the number of images provided by us is limited at our discretion. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright and Takeaway Web Design accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. We can also supply professional copywriting at an additional cost.
- Expected completion timeframe on most websites is around 5-10 days however if content is not provided this may delay completion.
- Takeaway Web Design reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial.
- Hosting, technical maintenance, software updates and all general upkeep services shall be provided by Takeaway Web Design as standard and be included as part of the pay monthly fee.
- Takeaway Web Design will take extensive measures to ensure that the customer does not experience any disruption of service, we cannot accept liability for disruption of service caused by factors that lie outside of our control.
- Website amends such as changes to text, images and contact information shall be included as part of each package as stated in the package description. These inclusive amendments are subject to fair usage. If for whatever reason the customer’s use of this clause is excessive then Takeaway Web Design has the right to evaluate the clients spend and amend the amount on their next billing cycle. Requests that fall outside of what is considered to be a basic amend, such as new pages, re-branding or additional functionality will be treated as a bespoke auxiliary service and will be quoted and billed as such.
- In the event that a website fault occurs as the result of amendments made by the customer, a request may be made to Takeaway Web Design to rectify the fault and will be quoted and billed based upon our standard agency fees.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
- All website packages are subject to a 1-month minimum term.
- Requests of account cancellation must be done in writing by emailing email@example.com. Accounts will be cancelled and direct debit agreements terminated. If your direct debit fails and payment is not received within 7 days your account will be terminated unless you have notified us of any issues and we have agreed otherwise.
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of the website, your website will be held on our servers for 3 months if you decided to renew your website in the future.
Online Ordering Service
Charges & Payments
All payments to Takeaway Web Design for provision of services will be processed via online Card Payments, your card details are not stored on our servers but are kept by Stripe.com one of the world leaders in secure online payments. Alternative payment methods are accepted at the sole discretion of Takeaway Web Design and may incur additional processing or administrative fees.
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that Takeaway Web Design may have, if the Customer fails to pay Takeaway Web Design on the due date Takeaway Web Design may:
- Suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
- If the customer’s account remains in debt for two consecutive months then a £50 late payment fee will be added to the customer’s outstanding balance
If you are unhappy with any of services you are free to cancel at any time, if you cancel within the first 30 days of sign up you are entitled to a full refund upon request emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services will be governed exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom.
General Terms & Conditions of Using Our Website
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
- This Website is owned and operated by the Takeaway Web Design.
- We reserve the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- Through the Website you may gain access to the products and services of Takeaway Web Design and its subsidiaries. In addition to these terms and conditions the provision of such products and services will be governed by such additional terms and conditions as you may be made aware of at the time of ordering.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Takeaway Web Design are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Takeaway Web Design be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Takeaway Web Design takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites linked to this site are owned and operated by third parties over which Takeaway Web Design has no control. The inclusion of links to other websites should not be considered an unqualified endorsement of the content of the sites operated by third parties. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.